Monday, June 27, 2005

The Oracle of ... not Delphi

I consulted the Oracle of Starbucks. New Kid says her results were accurate. Mine? Not so much.



Behold the Oracle's wisdom:

Personality type: Pseudo-intellectual

You're liberal and consider yourself to be laid back and open minded. Everyone else just thinks you're clueless. Your friends hate you because you always email them virus warnings and chain letters "just in case it's true." All people who drink Grande skim chai tea latte are potheads.

Also drinks: Sparkling water
Can also be found at: Designer grocery stores



On the opposite end of the accuracy spectrum. Seriously, te lo juro, if anyone I know from real life tells me that the analysis displayed above is on the mark, I am going to be very depressed and cry. Then, if I can regain my composure, I shall pummel the cretin into oblivion, utilizing the nearest hardcover reference book. Currently, that is The Oxford Spanish Dictionary, which is about twice as big as your average study Bible and an absolute beast, but I'm considering bringing The Johns Hopkins Guide to Literary Theory and Criticism or The Evangelical Dictionary of Theology, 2nd Edition over to my desk, just in case I need something with stronger binding. So don't tell me that.