Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Death To Shelobites Campaign Not Yielding Desired Results

Or, things that make me jump and go AAAUGHHH! Aiya Eärendil Elenion Ancalima!!!! in the night.

I'm aware I might sound a bit hysterical right now, but if YOU had wandered into your bathroom at just past one o'clock in the morning, extremely tired, with your guard down, in a less than stellar mood, and intent upon taking a shower in hopes that, just possibly, that might help you get to sleep and feel kind of rested when you go to work in about 6.5 more hours, only to have the largest nastiest most horrid arachnid that you had ever glimpsed EVER while inhabiting your current place of residence give you a very nasty shock by jumping out from where you keep your bath towels...

MY BATHROOM IS NOT YOUR LAIR, FILTH! I WILL HACK YOU INTO TINY BITS WITH... with... this roll of toilet paper, I suppose, as that's what I instinctively grabbed and I am not the bearer of Sting. But the shelob is no more, which is what matters. Not that that's going to help me sleep tonight. Time to try the Raid again, or something stronger.