Sunday, September 11, 2005

Lord of the Rings Happiness

Baxter recently emailed me with the funniest thing I've seen related to LotR since Mark Shea's Documentary Hypothesis for The Lord of the Rings. The thing of which I speak is "They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard." To quote the Baxter:
This is a Windows Media file, but if you can open it, I promise you much hilarity. Legolas, Europop music video star: need I say more?

To say that it is hysterically funny does not do it justice. It has to been seen (and heard) to be believed. This is the best LotR-spoofing song with animation that I've yet beheld, and the rendition of the Fellowship theme is priceless. To view this this absolute gem of a video clip, go to Beekveld.com, scroll down to the botton of the webpage, where you should be able to see a link labled "Hobbits to Isengard." Click on it, and if you have Windows Media Player it should open automatically. However, if you don't have or don't want to download Windows Media Player, AlbinoBlackSheep is hosting a low resolution version for you.