Monday, December 05, 2005

10 more search engine hits

Phil caused me to I realize that I haven't shown any search engine queries that have caused people to stumble across my blog in a very long time. Here are some very recent ones! Number two is my favorite, although I can't see much of a connection between Eragon the book and Gutenberg the person.

1) From Google Blogsearch: his dark materials
2) From Google (India): eragon gutenberg
3) From Yahoo: analyzing dr. strangelove the film
4) From Google: hylexin and opinion
5) From Google (Pakistan): indian old movies's hit songs
6) From Google: frank ticheli "blue shades" music paper
7) From Google: voldemort etymology
8) From Google: "harry potter scholarship"
9) From Google (Thailand): acadame fantasia
10) From Google: analysis of embrujo de shanghai

What I most commonly get these days, however, are images.google.com hits stemming from the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince cupcake incident. Strangely, I haven't been receiving much love in the form of traffic from Yahoo these days.