Saturday, January 28, 2006

This and that

It's official: tomorrow I'm headed to the cinema to watch End of the Spear and then hang out with my married math TA friends. I need a break from schoolwork, do I ever. I get the feeling so do they.

This afternoon and evening were much like yesterday in terms of reading and school stuff, with one big difference: I actually finished a book. Yay!

Would my neighbors and the friends they have over please be quiet now? Please? ¿Por favor?

This brings to mind a Firefly quote: "Ah, the pitter patter of little feet in combat boots. SHUT UP!" That was said by Mal Reynolds, captain of the ship Serenity. Part of me would like to yell something to that extent, but that'd be out of character.

Okay, I'm going to go out and get the means to self-caffeinate. I can't concentrate right now.