Thursday, March 09, 2006

Where do I belong?

You Belong in London

A little old fashioned, and a little modern.
A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.
A unique woman like you needs a city that offers everything.
No wonder you and London will get along so well.

As seen at TulipGirl.

For quite a few of the choices the quiz gave for each question, I would have chosen "other" (had that been possible) and so ended up selecting most answers by process of elimination... the only ones that were easy to answer were #3 and #7.

Enough about the quiz's opinion. Where do I think I belong? I think I belong in a climate with low humidity, a region in or very near mountains (or other geographical features that I find almost nearly as interesting, like canyons), a place where one needs to make "high altitude adjustments" when cooking, and a location within reasonable driving distance of my family. This is what I dream about, anyway. Once I finish grad school, perhaps living in such a place can become reality... none of the above is reality right now.