Sunday, July 30, 2006

Quoteable

Added to my list of favorite quotes ever is this wonderful line from Spike to Angel in the episode "I only have eyes for you" from the second season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I've borrowed it several times in the last week.

"They say when you've drawn blood, you've exfoliated."

Of course, it's funnier if you know the context in which it's said, but I'm not going to give that to you because revealing the context would give away some huge plot spoilers.

Spike is, in my estimation, the character on Buffy that is the most prone to saying funny, quoteable things. This is particularly interesting to me since, as far as the first three seasons go, he has not been in that many episodes. (I'm working my way through the series for the first time. Right now, I've watched up through season four episode two.)

Labels: