Thursday, September 07, 2006

Fun fact

I own twenty-three books by J.K. Rowling. There'd be more, except (1) I haven't yet acquired the Harry Potter schoolbooks, Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them and Quidditch Through The Ages, in any language but English, and (2) I'm waiting to buy the sixth book in French until I actually see a copy with mine own eyes in a bookstore. That has yet to happen, through no fault of my own other than the fact that I don't want to drive two and a half hours one way and then spend another hour looking for a parking spot in order to arrive at the nearest place that I am fairly certain would have Harry Potter et le Prince de Sang-Mele sitting on its shelves. In case you were wondering, Amazon is currently asking $59.95 for the book, a pricetag I find horrifiying and utterly repugnant. It's a paperback, for crying out loud!

Labels: