Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Odds and ends

I've been enjoying my Christmas vacation and trying to stay away from the computer more than usual. Hence, light blogging. A few other reasons for light blogging these days:
1) I was in a wedding - first time I've ever been a bridesmaid.
2) Battlestar Galactica, season one. Excellent television.
3) Books. I've finished eighteen over the vacation so far, and I'm not done yet. None of these books has anything to do with what I'll be studying this semester, and I'm enjoying them all the more because of that. I really need to detox from grad school before next semester begins, and so far so good! Most of these books come from the YA fiction section of the library.
4) I am doing a lot of cleaning and am also rearranging some of the furniture in my apartment. Specifically, bookshelves. Fun, although time consuming.

Labels: ,