Friday, May 11, 2007

Time Magazine spoofs Potter

Click on over to The Leaky Cauldron's photo galleries for some absolutely hilarious spoofs of Harry Potter book covers done by Time. Much hilarity awaits you there. Hint: click on the image so you can actually see the pictures and titles on the covers well and read related amusing commentary. I think my favorite of those book covers is Harry Potter and the Pimping of his Ride. Additionally, the background of that drawing is a nice little homage to a scene from the movie of Prisoner of Azkaban.*




*Actually, I can find at least one obvious reference to particular scene in a movie for all of the spoofs, with the exception of the one in the top right hand corner. Yes, I'm an obsessive, obsessive Potter geek. And I'd like it to be July 21 already, please.

Labels: